ESCARUS (TSKB SÜRDÜRÜLEBİLİRLİK DANIŞMANLIĞI A.Ş.)
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a type of identification file stored on a computer or mobile device by any website. It enables computers or mobile devices to be recognized when the website is visited again. In this way, it can increase the functionality and performance of websites and offer solutions that improve the browsing experience.
Cookie Usage Of Escarus
By visiting our company’s website, you accept the placement of the cookies necessary for the use of our website on your computer or mobile device.
The cookies we use does not collect personal data or confidential information about the visitors of our Company’s website. However, if you do not want cookies to be stored, you can change your cookie usage preferences in your browser’s settings. But, we would like to remind you that if you delete the cookies and do not accept the storage of cookies on your computer or mobile device in the future, you may not be able to use some of the features of our Company’s website.
Cookie Usage Purpose of Escarus
As Escarus, cookies are used on the website of our Company within the scope of following purposes:
- Temporary “Session Cookies”, which are used during the navigation and are deleted upon termination of the session, in order to ensure that our website functions properly during the navigation.
- “Persistent Cookies” to remember your preferences in your past navigation and to make your next navigation experience functional
- “Analytical Cookies” that collect information such as the number of visitors, the detection of the pages viewed, the session durations, the scrolling movements of the website pages regarding the usage during the navigation in order to improve our services.
Cookies Used On Our Website
The names, functions and storage times of the types of cookies used on our company’s website are as follows:
|Cookie Title||Function||Storage Duration|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||This cookie is only used on websites in a login domain. It is required to identify requests from the same browser during a limited session period while browsing the website.||Throughout the session|
|sfbShellAppLaunched||It is stored by third-party Adobe and provides the functionality and usability of the website page and is used to track errors.||180 days|
|DV||It is used by third-party Google Analytics to track website traffic information.||Throughout the session|
|OTZ||It is used by third-party Google Analytics to track website traffic information.||1 Month|
|_ga||It is used by third party Google Analytics to distinguish visitors to our website.||365 days|
|_gat||It is used by third-party Google Analytics to monitor request rates about their servers.||Throughout the session|
|_gid||Third-party Google Analytics collects statistical information about how our website is used by visitors.||1 day|
|UserMatchHistory||It is a third party cookie. It is used by LinkedIn for ad analytics.||1 month|
|Bcookie||It is a third party cookie. It is a cookie used by LinkedIn to identify your browser.||2 years|
|lang||It is a third party cookie. It is used by LinkedIn to determine the website language.||Throughout the session|
|li_sugr||It is a third party cookie. It is a cookie used by LinkedIn to collect browser details.||3 months|
|lidc||It is a third party cookie. Used by LinkedIn for referral.||1 day|
|lissc||It is a third party cookie, it is used to show ads specific to you on the LinkedIn platform.||1 year|
To Disable Cookies
To reject or cancel accepted cookies:
- In Chrome, you can use the “Settings/Privacy/Content Settings/Turn off cookies” option in your browser settings.
- In Internet Explorer, you can use the “Options/Internet Settings/Privacy/Settings" option.
- In Firefox, you can use the “Tools/Options’/Privacy/Cookie acceptance method/Until Firefox is closed" options.
Sharing Of Cookies Data
Information collected by third-party cookies and your use of our website and your preferences; can be shared with Adobe, Google Analytics and LinkedIn platforms who are the owners of these cookies. The shared data does not contain any personal data or confidential information.
Update Date: 31.08.2021
Document No: 45231820211